Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (IATA airport code CCU) is located in Kolkata, India.
Some information about CCU Airport
- CCU Airport is 1671 km from the centre of Bombay, which is the largest city in India.
- CCU geographical coordinates are 22° 39' 16.0 N 88° 26' 48.0 E
- It is 7965 km from London and 12744 km from New York.
- There is one other major airport near Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport and that is Shahjalal International Airport, 239 km away.
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is 6.1 m above sea level
- It has 2 runways. The longest is 2842.6 m in length and the widest is 45.8 m wide.