Sabiha Gökçen International Airport (IATA airport code SAW) is located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Some information about SAW Airport
- SAW Airport is 34 km from the centre of Istanbul, which is the largest city in Turkey.
- SAW geographical coordinates are 40° 53' 53.0 N 29° 18' 33.0 E
- It is 2510 km from London and 8092 km from New York.
- There is one other major airport near Sabiha Gökçen International Airport and that is Istanbul Atatürk Airport, 42 km away.
- Sabiha Gökçen International Airport is 372.4 m above sea level
- It has one runway, which is 3771.6 m long and 45.8 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Sabiha Gökçen International Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at SAW is provided by Sabiha Gökçen International Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at SAW?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at SAW?To connect to SAW passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID SAW free Wi-Fi as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the SAW free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.sabihagokcen.aero/passengers-and-visitors/our-services/wireless-internet