New Chitose Airport (IATA airport code CTS) is located in Chitose, Japan.
Some information about CTS Airport
- CTS Airport is 808 km from the centre of Tokyo, which is the largest city in Japan.
- CTS geographical coordinates are 42° 46' 31.0 N 141° 41' 34.0 E
- It is 8942 km from London and 10082 km from New York.
- There are no other major airports near New Chitose Airport.
- New Chitose Airport is 29.9 m above sea level
- It has 2 runways. The longest is 3001.2 m in length and the widest is 58.0 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at New Chitose Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at CTS is provided by New Chitose Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at CTS?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at CTS?To connect to CTS passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID NewChitose_Airport_Free_Wi_Fi as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the CTS free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.new-chitose-airport.jp/en/service/internet_fax_copy/lan/