Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (IATA airport code SAL) is located in San Luis Talpa, El Salvador.
Some information about SAL Airport
- SAL Airport is 28 km from the centre of SAN SALVADOR, which is the largest city in El Salvador and is the country's capital.
- SAL geographical coordinates are 13° 26' 26.0 N 89° 3' 20.0 W
- It is 8786 km from London and 3371 km from New York.
- There is one other major airport near Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport and that is La Aurora International Airport, 203 km away.
- Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport is 25 m above sea level
- It has one runway, which is 3196.4 m long and 45.1 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at SAL is provided by Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at SAL?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at SAL?To connect to SAL passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID free as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the SAL free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.asa.cv/aeroportos/aeroporto-internacional-amilcar-cabral/