Mariscal Sucre International Airport (IATA airport code UIO) is located in Quito, Ecuador.
Some information about UIO Airport
- UIO Airport is 292 km from the centre of Guayaquil, which is the largest city in Ecuador.
- UIO geographical coordinates are 0° 6' 47.0 S 78° 21' 29.0 W
- It is 9211 km from London and 4556 km from New York.
- There are no other major airports near Mariscal Sucre International Airport.
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport is 2401.6 m above sea level
- It has one runway, which is 4102.3 m long and 49.1 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Mariscal Sucre International Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at UIO is provided by Mariscal Sucre International Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at UIO?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at UIO?To connect to UIO passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID UIO free Wi-Fi as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the UIO free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.aeropuertoquito.aero/en/free-service.html