Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (IATA airport code STL) is located in St.Louis, MO, United States of America.
Some information about STL Airport
- STL Airport is 1416 km from the centre of New York, which is the largest city in United States of America.
- STL geographical coordinates are 38° 44' 49.0 N 90° 21' 41.0 W
- It is 6791 km from London and 1433 km from New York.
- There are no other major airports near Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport is 188.5 m above sea level
- It has 4 runways. The longest is 3360.8 m in length and the widest is 61.0 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport?No. The Wi-Fi service at STL is provided by Boingo on a paid basis.
How do I connect to and use the Wi-Fi at STL?You can buy time or data using your credit card.
Time costs 7.95 USD for a block of 1 day.
To connect to STL passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID STL airport Wi-Fi as shown below
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the STL Wi-Fi for 1 day minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.flystl.com/AirportGuide/Services.aspx