Gimpo International Airport (IATA airport code GMP) is located in Seoul, South Korea.
Some information about GMP Airport
- GMP Airport is 20 km from the centre of Seoul, which is the largest city in South Korea.
- GMP geographical coordinates are 37° 33' 29.0 N 126° 47' 27.0 E
- It is 8881 km from London and 11074 km from New York.
- There is one other major airport near Gimpo International Airport and that is Seoul Incheon International Airport, 33 km away.
- Gimpo International Airport is 18.9 m above sea level
- It has 2 runways. The longest is 3596.0 m in length and the widest is 45.1 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Gimpo International Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at GMP is provided by Gimpo International Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at GMP?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at GMP?To connect to GMP passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID GMP free Wi-Fi as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the GMP free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.airport.co.kr/wwweng/bbs/boardView.do?id=131&bIdx=42532&page=1&menuId=1705&bc=