Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA airport code CLE) is located in Cleveland, OH, United States of America.
Some information about CLE Airport
- CLE Airport is 664 km from the centre of New York, which is the largest city in United States of America.
- CLE geographical coordinates are 41° 24' 42.0 N 81° 50' 58.0 W
- It is 6055 km from London and 15353 km from Sydney.
- There is one other major airport near Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and that is Detroit Metropolitan Airport, 153 km away.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is 243.7 m above sea level
- It has 3 runways. The longest is 1835.5 m in length and the widest is 45.8 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport?No. The Wi-Fi service at CLE is provided by AT&T on a paid basis.
How do I connect to and use the Wi-Fi at CLE?You can buy time or data using your credit card.
Time costs 3.95 USD for a block of 120 min.
To connect to CLE passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID CLE airport Wi-Fi as shown below
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the CLE Wi-Fi for 120 min minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.airportwifiguide.com/cle-cleveland-hopkins-international-airport/