Chubu Centrair International Airport (IATA airport code NGO) is located in Nagoya, Japan.
Some information about NGO Airport
- NGO Airport is 282 km from the centre of Tokyo, which is the largest city in Japan.
- NGO geographical coordinates are 34° 51' 29.0 N 136° 48' 18.0 E
- It is 9569 km from London and 11059 km from New York.
- There is one other major airport near Chubu Centrair International Airport and that is Kansai International Airport, 151 km away.
- Chubu Centrair International Airport is 4.6 m above sea level
- It has one runway, which is 3507.5 m long and 58.0 m wide.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Chubu Centrair International Airport?Yes. The free Wi-Fi service at NGO is provided by Chubu Centrair International Airport
Is there a time limit on free Wi-Fi connections at NGO?Yes, free sessions last for 240 minutes.
How do I connect to and use the free Wi-Fi at NGO?To connect to NGO passenger Wi-Fi, use your device to connect to SSID FreeWiFi-centrair as shown below
Jump to Android | iOS | Mac OSX | Windows
To use the service you will need to register.
Once connected, open your WWW browser.
You will be shown a registration form.
Fill in your details and submit them.
You will then be able to use the NGO free Wi-Fi for 240 minutes.Full details for accessing the free Wi-Fi can be obtained from http://www.centrair.jp/en/services/internet/wi-fi.html